Summer Outfit for Shopping in Style

DSC09734

Booking a hotel this summer? Click here for 15€ off

DSC09776

Going shopping in the wrong outfit is failing before even starting. The wrong outfit can slow you down or make you uncomfortable. In this look, I was looking for casual but I still wanted my personality to shine through it.

DSC09763

DSC09786

My skirt screams summer and it’s bright like sunshine – it’s so cool and comfy I am in love with it. The fabric is a light mix of linen so it’s ideal for hot days. The off-shoulder top is simple yet sexy enough to turn some heads around in the street 😉

DSC09760

DSC09747

Zaragoza’s Central Market is one of the most emblematic buildings of the city. It’s 19th Century modernist look will catch your eye – it almost looks like one of those old Parisian train stations.

DSC09787

DSC09739

What’s so captivating about this market is that it still works the old way. Every day, farmers send their products to be sold in small market stalls. The products are fresh and trade is fair.

DSC09780

It’s summer at the time of writing, so the market is full of colourful and exotic vegetables like watermelons, strawberries, and mangos. I was literally shopping like a maniac – a reminiscent moment of the sale frenzy!

DSC09785

Details

DSC09770

Let the shopping spree go on!

DSC09740

Advertisements

21 Comments Add yours

1. My question is how you are managing to walk in heel lol

Liked by 1 person

1. Hahahaha
      Good question! It’s practice that makes me manage it 😂

1. I think you take a good solid feet message after sometime, that’s the trade secret 😉

2. Deb says:

Beautiful summer look, cool, airy, bright and breezy! Love it. That’s quite a farmer’s market too.

Liked by 1 person

3. Jim says:

looking good! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. I loved your outfit 🙂
    Bag is so cute 😉

Liked by 1 person

5. ashleygulley says:

You’re so right!!! The right outfit (&a shoes) really gets me excited and energized to shop! Of course shopping for fun is better than shopping for groceries, but even still, feeling good always makes the experience that much better! I feel like I move a little faster lol

Liked by 1 person

1. You’re so like me 😊
      For me I get excited when I have dress no matter what it is, and when it comes to groceries even than as I love cooking, so there we are!
      Don’t worry you’re not moving fast, I completely understand your excitement 😇🛒
      Xx

Liked by 1 person

6. Jan says:

The white off the shoulder top is lovely. Thanks for sharing. jan

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m glad you liked it Jan
      Xx

7. bluebrightly says:

That market looks wonderful – I hope I can get to Spain someday! Thanks for the follow, and happy travels!

Liked by 1 person

8. Vera says:

In love with your look

Liked by 1 person

9. Christy B says:

I really like the Zara bag – such fun 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. 🌞 Yay! Thanks Honey
      Xx

10. That yellow skirt is beautiful. I must have one!

Liked by 1 person