Summer is Here – So are Pineapples

DSC09535

Hola Readers, How are we doing?

Quick heads up! This post is about pineapples and how theyΒ are going viral in our lives – we love them!

From 2016 to 2017 pineapples have fit the market and surprisingly we aren’t bored yet. (cool right?)

Booking a hotel this summer? Click here for 15€ off

DSC09532

Β The tropical fruit has made its way into all kinds of t-shirts, dresses, socks, handbags and earrings. Not only in fashion but also in areas as diverse as furniture.

DSC09530

This time, instead of trending the print or a particular product I framed our very own pineapple. It felt like I was shooting with my pet πŸ˜€

DSC09552

DSC09533

Pineapples signify summer. They are such a funny looking fruit in its green leaves hat.

The first pineapples came to Europe from Latin America and became the fruit of the royalty. Ships would leave packed with pineapples before they could be grown in Europe!

DSC09554

DSC09550

Here’s on what I styled: Cut out&cold shoulder is a major trend this summer, and don’t forget Cuban flower-power. I got thisΒ playful T-shirt and styled it with a giant waist belt.

The look is accessorized with a head-wrap with my own personal touch. I hope you like πŸ˜‰

DSC09540

Oh! my super cool cocktail bag (isn’t it cool?) And finally my favorite of all: a 90’s style quirky slider (I just love them)

DSC09528

Β Again, this summer pineapples are taking center stage. Whatever the look, put a pineapple on it and…

Stay. Sweet.

What I Wore

Pair of earrings: Peora

T-shirt: Zara

Belt : Wet Seal

Head-wrap: My scarf

Pair of sliders: Stradivarius

Pineapple: You’ll find everywhere πŸ˜‰

Until next time

XOXO

Advertisements

40 Comments Add yours

1. Thank you 😊
      I’ll definitely check out your blog

1. That was a lovely shoot and made fun by your words too. Thank you for dropping by my blog. Cheers.

1. Yay! 😊 I’m so happy that you liked it

1. Absolutely πŸ™‚

2. This look is great and the photos are stunning! Yey pineapples!

1. Thank you 😊
      I’ll definitely check out your blog πŸ™‚
      Xx

Liked by 1 person

3. Lovely photos, you look gorgeous and happy. Thank you for sharing. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Miriam

Liked by 1 person

4. Pineapples are a staple in my life. I have a hard time not buying something with pineapples on it and I’m obsessed with the fruit anyways, it’s so tasty!! Thanks for the wonderful post!

Liked by 1 person

5. Pineapples are a staple in my life! Great post!

6. lifeintrips says:

Loved the post… simple and lovely read…

Liked by 1 person

7. Thanks for becoming a subscriber. Happy blogging.

8. TAJWAR FATMA says:

This was such a beautiful and happy post ! Love pineapples.
    Love your Style β™‘

1. Thank you πŸ™‚ i’m glad you like it ❀

Liked by 1 person

9. Cute outfit. Love the photos.

10. Vivian Zems says:

Lovely post and pics! You’re definitely not in the UK! There are NO pineapples here- except we import them πŸ˜‚

Liked by 1 person

1. Ops! sad to know that, but you’ll definitely them in different prints πŸ˜‰ (have fun finding one)
      xx

11. Such fun pics πŸ˜€

1. Hahaha πŸ˜‚ thank you 😊

1. Love your blog…and you’re gorgeous ❀

2. Thank you love 😘
        You made my day 😍

12. Simon says:

Nice shots 😊

1. Simon says:

You’ve got a great look and style… Keep up the good work! 😊

2. I really appreciate your words, thank you 😊

3. Simon says:

My pleasure 😊

13. Amoy Lily says:

Your laugh is so sweet! These photos are real and vibrant. Stunning!

1. Awww that’s so sweet comment, thank you 😊🌸

14. Jan says:

Love the idea about saluting pineapples. Loved the T-shirt dress. The pictures are lovely … of you and of the background. A refreshing post.

1. Thank you so much, I’m glad you like every detail about this look πŸ™‚

15. Hi! Yep Pineapples are cropping up just about everywhere – you might like to see this Post: https://daffodilwild.wordpress.com/2017/05/27/passion-for-pineapples/
    and then I have a couple of posts in which Pineapple Bunting features – how about that!!!
    and
    Juicy!
    Thanks so much for the ‘follow’ you are very welcome! πŸ˜€

1. Amazing
      they all look great, thanks for sharing πŸ™‚
      xx

Liked by 1 person

16. Love the cocktail bag. If you do a followup — another pineapple use? In poke! Thanks for following my blog, feel free to share anytime

17. intenttowin says:

In Southern USA, Tennessee specifically, we have lots of hot weather, but we do not have the ability to grow pineapples. Your pictures are glorious.

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh, I was not aware about that!
      Thanks for the information, i’m glad you like the pictures πŸ™‚

18. eatslaylove says:

Love this! My pineapple obsession is still going strong!!